2013 was full of surprises and challenges – both personal and professional – especially toward the end of the year. As always, adversity has a way of shining a light on what’s truly important. Here’s hoping we can all take that knowledge with us as we head into 2014.
I’m not so much a New Year’s resolutions kinda gal – I prefer to set goals. Some are basic, and they are set with varying degrees of difficulty, so while some may be accomplished in the coming year, others are longer-term prospects.
So in no particular order, I thought I’d share my 10 goals for 2014:
- Do the CN Tower Edge Walk (my sibs got me a gift certificate for my birthday, so I’m aiming for spring)
- Sing more (in public too!)
- Get more sleep
- Step up the healthy eating
- Make a bucket list
- Write more fiction
- Read more
- See more live comedy shows
- Drink more water (and be consistent!)
- Blog: more artist interviews and slide show posts
What have you got planned for 2014?